Wednesdays @ 2pm central

Listen to internet radio with Kili Amma on Blog Talk Radio

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Releasing to the Violet Flame

This evening as I was meditating St. Germain came to me and preformed a violet flame activation. He explained that the activation was anchoring the violet flame within my heart to radiate out to the rest of the world, transmuting whatever denser energies I come in contact with. The violet flame, he explained, is the equal balance of Divine feminine and masculine energies which allows for the shifting of energy back to Love. I continued to meditate for a while and let the energies flow, when I realized that there were some denser spots in my energetic field. Of course I tried directing the flame to it, but it would surround the area, never absorbing it. So I asked St. Germain how this was possible...

“While the violet flame does transmute energy, it can only transmute that which you give it access to. If you have, as you say, negative feelings toward something or someone, you MUST release it to the violet flame. You must release ALL of it. Thank it, bless it, and forgive it; be “it” just an emotion, situation, relationship, whatever it is, it must be released! Then, and only then will the denser energies be transmuted.”

For emphasis, I was shown a picture of Gollum from Lord of the Rings holding on to his “precious”. The ring representing the emotional baggage we tend to hold on to.

Hmmmm...time to go within and release, release, release...Again...
~ Kili Amma
11/6/11 

No comments:

Post a Comment